Just your typical girl looking to live a fit and healthy life and inspire and motivate others along the way.
I love nutrition (to the point where I spent 3 wonderful years of my life at university studying it) and am always happy to answer any questions so feel free to ask. Unfortunately I also love to bake so I'm always experimenting with new healthy alternatives to the usual sugar and butter packed sweet treats I used to bake.
Salad and chickpea wrap
I feel offtrack. I’ve been halfheartedly working out and not looking after myself for the past 8 months but I’m so ready to get the healthy, happy me back. I haven’t felt this excited about something in a long time. Watch out world, I’m back!
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
IF any of my followers need this.